During the 2006/42 / EC Machinery Safety Regulation, the Ministry of Industry has requested a CE certificate from the Notified Body in the CE certificate inspections and the machines carrying the risk product carrying the product.
MACHINE SAFETY REGULATION BY THE MINISTRY OF INDUSTRY AND TRADE (2006/42 / EC).
1) Circular saws of the following types (single or multi-blade) used to process materials with wood or similar physical properties or physical properties of meat or similar:
1.1) Saw machines with fixed blades / blades during cutting, with fixed bearings or supports, where the workpiece is fed manually or with a detachable power drive,
1.2) Saw machines with fixed knives / blades and a manually operated reciprocating saw car or stand when cutting,
1.3) Sawing machines with fixed blades / knives during cutting, manual loading and / or unloading, with a combined mechanical device for feeding the workpiece,
1.4) Sawing machines with moving knives / blades during cutting, mechanical movement of the blade, manual loading and / or unloading,
2) For wood processing, manual feeding, planing machines,
3) One-sided surface planer with manual loading and / or unloading, with a mechanical combined feeding device for wood processing,
4) Bandsaw machines of the following types, for manual loading and / or unloading, for processing materials with wood and similar physical properties or meat and similar physical properties:
4.1) Saw blades with fixed blades / blades during cutting, fixed or reciprocating bearing or support for the workpiece,
4.2) Saw benches with knives / blades mounted in a forward-moving car,
5) Combined machine types referred to in paragraphs 1 to 4 and paragraph 7 above, used to process materials with wood and similar physical properties.
6) Manual feeding tenon looms with various tool holders to process wood,
7) Moulder mills with vertical spindles, for processing materials with wood and similar physical properties,
8) Portable chain saws for wood processing.
9) Presses for manual working and / or unloading of moving workpieces used for the cold working of metal materials, including press brakes, from 6 mm to 30 mm / s.
10) Manual loading or unloading, injection (injection) or compression (pressing) plastic molding machines.
11) Manual loading or unloading, injection (injection) or compression (pressing) rubber molding machines.
12) Machines used in underground works of the following types:
12.1) Locomotives and decors,
12.2) Hydraulic power roof supports.
13) Manual loading, garbage trucks with compression mechanism used for the collection of household waste.
14) Detachable mechanical transmission / transmission devices and housings.
15) Housing of removable mechanical transmission / transfer devices.
16) Vehicle maintenance lifts.
17) Equipment used to lift persons or persons and objects, at risk of falling from a vertical height of more than three meters.
18) Portable cartridge-operated fixing machines and other pulsed machines.
19) Protective devices designed to detect the presence of persons.
20) Power-driven, lockable movable housings, designed to be used for protection purposes in paragraph 9, paragraph 10 and paragraph 11.
21) Logic units for providing security functions.
22) Roll-over protective structures (ROPS).
23) Protective structures against falling objects (FOPS).